Spent two hours with a Deputy today

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I got a roll of 6a copper weld wire that sure would be hard to see ran about handlebar high

Not going that route.

In the late 60's when Kaw lake was being built, all of the farm lands were bought. They allowed the farmers to continue farming/ranching until it was to be filled. It was also public ground. The Ponca motorcycle gang. (Honda 90's, Honda 50's, and some Yamaha 90's ) rode those old roads and trails for years.

Nobody knows who did it, but a friend of mine was almost decapitated by a wire across a trail.

He is alive to this day, but has to speak from a tube in his throat.

No wheat is worthy of something like that no matter how it makes one mad.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Dang it! Thought I got them. Got a call around 11:30pm from a neighbor to the place that said he had ATV's running all over the road. Jumped in the truck called the Sherriff Dept, and hauled a$$ over there. Getting close, talked to dispatch and let them know what vehicle I was in. Met up with the deputy, and it was a no go. He got there before me, and sat with lights off, looking and listening for any atv's, and didn't hear anybody. I drove over to where I suspect they are coming from. The shop door was open with lights on and ATV's outside. Too dark to see tread patterns. TV on in the house. I'll be back at first light to check the tread patterns by spotting scope if they are still out there.

Now I have a little time line of when they might be there. I love hunting.

sh00ter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I got a roll of 6a copper weld wire that sure would be hard to see ran about handlebar high

You'd go down for murder for that...no different than planting a claymore...If they were trespassing in your house you could probably get away with boobi traps but on land I don't think it would fly.

Latest posts

Top Bottom