Spoonbill Fishing

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

swampratt

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Wow 3lbs of weight.
I wonder how well a window weight would work.
I have got about 450 lbs of lead I could cast a few 3 pounders up, pointy at top and bottom with fatness in the middle sounds like a good shape.

Have you experimented with shapes of lead

Sam Shoun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Nice! I've never caught one of these, but my dad snagged one by accident while we were catfishing on Gibson, and it was a hell of a fight. I never knew they tasted good until recently. I want to try this now.

Porter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
This was one of my fishing partners creation from his catch. ImageUploadedByTapatalk1423283115.459888.jpg

Porter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Not sausage Dennis. He "cooked" it in the fridge using some sort of citrus concoction. He was a chef for years.

Okie, I haven't tried the processed roe, but my buddy said it's outstanding. I ate some fresh from the fish that day and it was already pretty tasty.

Last edited:

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Not sausage Dennis. He "cooked" it in the fridge using some sort of Corvus concoction. He was a chef for years.

Okie, I haven't tried the processed roe, but my buddy said it's outstanding. I ate some fresh from the fish that day and it was already pretty tasty.

Couldn't see it very well on my phone. Now that I'm on a computer, I can see it.

Latest posts

Top Bottom