Sports Collectors?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SgtMojo67

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Are there any on here? I'm getting ready to get rid of my whole sports collection.

Baseball, football, basketball, hockey cards, from the last 25-30 years or so. Danbury Mint statues, starting lineups, Mcfarlane figurines, etc....

Never hear about it anymore, just wandering.

Danny Tanner

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Sapulpa is at the other end of the Turner, by Tulsa.....I don't have much Cubs stuff, seeing I'm from St. Louis....wink wink....I'm a Cards fan.

Nobody's perfect.

It's alright.

Well if/when the time comes, let me know what little Cubs stuff you have and I'll take a peek and maybe shoot an offer on some/all of it. I still might be interested in all of the baseball stuff as a whole, too.

sesh

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have a ton of stuff I collected growing up, it's been following me around the country in card board boxes because I tried to sell it off a few years ago and it wasn't worth the price I was offered. Don't imagine it's any better now unless you find someone who really wants what you have.
Hey Danny, how about Chicago Bulls cards? I probably have some pretty good Cubs stuff too:)

SgtMojo67

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have no idea what things are worth these days. The Danbury mint statues are about $90 for the sports figurines, and $75 for the stadium replicas, new that is. I was hoping to get $45 a piece for them....I have a total of 10 statues and 1000's of cards. That is not including starting lineups, and other baseball collectibles. I was hoping to sell all of it for $600 or trade for a firearm.... The Stan Musial statue is spoken for already. I'm going to compile a list within the next day or so of all of the statues, years, and such.....I have framed photos of Pujols, St. Louis Blues hockey players, etc etc etc.....a TON of stuff. Unopened box of Mark McGwire Wheaties box.....etc.....too much to list. I may just take some pics and post it.

sesh

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Sounds like some good stuff, I have some complete sets of cards and then boxes and boxes of mostly loose stuff, I couldn't even begin to compile a list. If I was a Cards fan I'd go for the Mcgwire Wheaties box but whoever gets the Musial statue is pretty lucky.

Latest posts

Top Bottom