Sports Collectors?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SgtMojo67

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have a Babe Ruth, Tony Gwynn, Derek Jeter, Ken Griffey Jr., Cal Ripken, Busch Stadium, St. Louis Browns Sportsman Park, Mark McGwire (bat needs to be repaired), Ozzie Smith, cant think of the other ones.....beside Stan Musial.

As for the cards, I have both full sets and tons of loose cards. Tons of stars, rookies, etc.....not just crap. Don't have much for OLD cards. I do have a 1966 Topps Carl Yestremski.....who knows, been too long since I went through them.

sesh

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Every time I start to go through it, it gets overwhelming, there's too much. But I can't convince anybody that they want to buy it because there's probably good stuff in there, they want to see the good stuff:)

sesh

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have a 14 x 22 hanging in my office of that one but would love to hear your price on the one you have for a gift. "The only guy to get 6 hits off of Ryan in one game", Robin Ventura.

I was actually thinking about that the other day and watched it again on youtube, that was great when it happened and it's still great today. Nolan could still beat his a$$

Latest posts

Top Bottom