sports world

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Porter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
No, sportsworld is independent and local. They do have some good deals from time to time and aren't as bad as people make them out to be.

I'll agree that there are some deals to be had from time to time. However, their customer service and lack of competence are what keep me away.

10Seconds

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I bet that pmags get cheaper in the next two weeks. Supply is going to catch up fast and the idiots have blown all their money.

Unfortunately since Magpul "upgraded" to the new gen ones they are going to cost more than the old ones anyways.

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
If you guys were halfway smart you'd order some E-lander mags or backorder from DSG or Brownells.

mr ed

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
they had ammo cans of 223 @$219 and 308 @500 for $349 saw the last can go out as I went in at 10:15 this morn.

dwkennedy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I bet that pmags get cheaper in the next two weeks. Supply is going to catch up fast and the idiots have blown all their money.

Unfortunately since Magpul "upgraded" to the new gen ones they are going to cost more than the old ones anyways.

We have an almost infinite supply of "idiots" a.k.a. people who are willing to pay more for pmags than I am. I don't really think they're necessarily idiots, but I simply don't share their negative outlook on magazine supplies.

Call me thrifty, or cheap, or whatever but I think paying MSRP for pmags isn't a good deal. They are just mags, after all.

bettingpython

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I had a backorder from ASC come in a few weeks ago. Had a PSA backorder of FDE pmags came in last week and waiting on my foliage green mags from DSG. I wish like hell we could backorder ammo.

And none of them are for sale.

Latest posts

Top Bottom