Spring-less isometric operated AA2 bumpfire stock for Ruger 10/22. Pics and video.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

338Shooter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Autocorrect fail. What is your excuse for poor grammar? :D

You are right I am a smartass. But I don't do it to be mean. Should be able to laugh at most anything especially yourself from time to time. You have to admit I'm willing and eager to help with questions on here. I'll talk to people on the phone for hours answering the same NFA questions. I enjoy the discussion. Especially when it is a question I haven't asked or heard anyone ask.

I'll keep doing that. And I'm sorry if I came off as rude to Bill. I told Henry at SWR that the new Spectre was ugly to his face. He disagreed and we had a laugh. No one was upset and we continued to have a conversation. I still say the new Warlock is a better looking can. :P

CAR-AR-M16

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
..... You have to admit I'm willing and eager to help with questions on here. I'll talk to people on the phone for hours answering the same NFA questions......

Don't know if it means anything, but I have always found your posts on NFA stuff to be quite informative. I agree that it gets old answering the same NFA questions over and over and over again, but it does help the new guys so I applaud you for that.

Latest posts

Top Bottom