Spring-less isometric operated AA2 bumpfire stock for Ruger 10/22. Pics and video.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Super Dave

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I wonder how if it functions with a factory trigger pack?

Member those pricey Krinker Plinkers? They are $350, and made of metal. If it looked like that, and was priced the same, I would totally buy it. Sadly, it does not.

www.krinkerplinker.com_pics_db_gallery_large_000017.JPG

The heat shield/fixed sight is a great idea for solving the moving sights. Seems like a bushing in the end of it would aid even more to consistent bullet placement.

No more Dustin hate!

Super Dave

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
My only concern is the price point being way above the Slidefire (I know...different platforms, but still the comparison will be made).

Valid point!

You can buy a new Slide Fire like this for $360:

i1194.photobucket.com_albums_aa373_NorthRaleighGuns_14.jpg

Guys are having great luck with the lighter weight S&W M&P 15-22.

Last edited by a moderator:

338Shooter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
If I was a gambler I'd bet it works poorly with the factory trigger Dave. They probably have to force feed the Kidd pack so they don't have a bunch of them getting sent back for malfunction.

I think the tube is a neat thought but I don't need my sights moving independently from the barreled action.

Super Dave

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
If I was a gambler I'd bet it works poorly with the factory trigger Dave. They probably have to force feed the Kidd pack so they don't have a bunch of them getting sent back for malfunction.

I think the tube is a neat thought but I don't need my sights moving independently from the barreled action.

On accounta you gots neato-er toys.

Wow - it's nice to see the Slide Fire folks have moved out of the Dark Ages with the appearance of their stock. I like this one!

Me too. I almost ordered one, but then I didn't. Stupid "being a responsible grownup what has to pay taxes" crap. GOD I hate being a real grownup sometimes!

I think these new ones will sell like even hotter hotcakes than the first one. I watched an interview with whats-his-name. You know, the Slide Fire owner. He struck me as a really good guy. Real person, safety minded, good guy type.

flatwins

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I was going to type a response but was concerned that Fostech Outdoors might own the patent to my thoughts so in fear of being sued by Fostech Outdoors (who in fact could own the patent to said intellectual property - small as it may be) I will refrain from saying anything concerning the possible patent owner, Fostech Outdoors.

Latest posts

Top Bottom