Spring Turkey 2012

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Okie4570

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
Who's going in the morning? Kids are out of school for Good Friday so I'll be out in the morning, with a 4yo and an 8yo. Should be a hoot, as usual!:) Taking shotgun in the morning, longbow or crossbow when the kids are not with me.

bernardderek

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Leaving at 0300 and heading out to black kettle. Will be out there with a good friend from Skiatook and one from Edmond. We are staying until Monday in hopes of killing 6 birds. :) good luck to you all.

goosedestroyer

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
I am get up at 2am in the morning and meet at my friend's then we are going to out in the western Oklahoma for turkey hunting in the morning, crappie fishing at lunch time, and go back turkey hunting for afternoon (if we don't get one in the morning) till 3 or 4pm then go to a lake for Hybrid fishing just like we did last year. It was a blast and good time!

kroberts2131

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'll going out solo on my first ever turkey hunt tomorrow mornin. Got hooked up on family land in Muskogee county. I've been jittery all day just can't wait to get out there.

Porter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Got skunked this morning. Saw 1 hen and got a tom to gobble 1 time and he shut up. I'll be after them at a different spot tomorrow.

Latest posts

Top Bottom