This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TSQUARE

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
SA was nice, DA was long and heavy, but smooth. The only draw back I had with it was the safety / decocker. I was able to off safety and decock in one motion. I prefer the HK style where one push is safety off, then you have to release a little pressure to be able to decock. I would be worried I would decock by accident in a self defense situation. Too much adrenalin pumping and one swipe and your at a heavy and long DA pull.

rockchalk06

ʞlɒʜƆʞɔoЯ
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
SA was nice, DA was long and heavy, but smooth. The only draw back I had with it was the safety / decocker. I was able to off safety and decock in one motion. I prefer the HK style where one push is safety off, then you have to release a little pressure to be able to decock. I would be worried I would decock by accident in a self defense situation. Too much adrenalin pumping and one swipe and your at a heavy and long DA pull.

The one I messed with last week, I could see myself doing that, but even if I did, I would still be able to have a DA pull. It would mess with you some. I don’t recall ever having that issue with my H&K’s though. I can’t remember how hard it was to decok the weapon? If I remember right, it took some effort.

Latest posts

Top Bottom