SS Disability Fund Almost Broke

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fredkrueger100

Dream Master
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
This pisses me off. My dad busted his rear at Dayton tire for 33 years and ruined his knees and wrists. He needs his disability. And he needs all he can get. For them to be talking about it running out just chaps my rear. What I am really fed up with is our government wasting billions on foreign aid and other crap when they should be using that money to help our citizens.

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
This pisses me off. My dad busted his rear at Dayton tire for 33 years and ruined his knees and wrists. He needs his disability. And he needs all he can get. For them to be talking about it running out just chaps my rear. What I am really fed up with is our government wasting billions on foreign aid and other crap when they should be using that money to help our citizens.

Agreed. We give millions to countries that hate us and waste billions here when it could be doing good for those that really need help or fixing roads, bridges, etc.

Dale00

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Agreed. We give millions to countries that hate us and waste billions here when it could be doing good for those that really need help or fixing roads, bridges, etc.

Glenn Reynolds ("Instapundit") has taught me the reason why government so often fails to spend money the way the people want: insufficient opportunities for graft.
Sad and cynical but true. Show me an honest politician, one who has withstood the corrupting environment of Washington and I will be amazed. They should all be asked to explain the mysterious massive increase in their net worth that comes with public service.

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Glenn Reynolds ("Instapundit") has taught me the reason why government so often fails to spend money the way the people want: insufficient opportunities for graft.
Sad and cynical but true. Show me an honest politician, one who has withstood the corrupting environment of Washington and I will be amazed. They should all be asked to explain the mysterious massive increase in their net worth that comes with public service.

Yep!!!

And now they are saying that the Medicare fund used to pay hospitals will be broke within 15 years at the latest, The VA is threatening to close hospitals, and the IRS is to broke to do it's job. Beginning to sound more and more like it is budget writing time and the agency people want to have their monthly meetings in Paris, or at least Vegas. Funny how all these agencies still managed to give out millions in bonuses to management this year.

SM Rider

Sharpshooter
Reaction score

They are our friends and the only ones in the ME who will protect us from ISIS and the hoards of evil muslims who hate us for our freedom. And since they are god's chosen an increase in the money sent will correlate to an increase all the blessings for the good ol' USia that their god says he'll give to their friends. Just like the blessings given to those on the USS Liberty on June 8, 1967.

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
They are our friends and the only ones in the ME who will protect us from ISIS and the hoards of evil muslims who hate us for our freedom. And since they are god's chosen an increase in the money sent will correlate to an increase all the blessings for the good ol' USia that their god says he'll give to their friends. Just like the blessings given to those on the USS Liberty on June 8, 1967.

Actually DOHbama offered to increase their aid if they would go along with the Iran nuke deal and promise not to bomb Iran's nuclear facilities. That is not even mentioning that we give more aid to Muslim countries then we do Israel.

Latest posts

Top Bottom