Steel Challenge @ ATA this Saturday Jan 14

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
It is time to get out those 22's , or just bring the centerfire, heck just bring both and lots of ammo. We will have 5 steel challenge stages and 1 "tactical" stage.

I am trying to work the bugs out of a new game which I have called "tactical 22", it can be shot with 22 pistol or rifle. It will utilize USPSA rules and targets that reflect a time + instead of points. This first time there will be no reloads on the clock, so it will be only 11 rounds or less. As we get into the shooting season with this match expect to see 32 round courses with falling steel, turners or any other contraption I can dream up.

Yes, there will be 2 gun stages also for those who want to shoot their rifle and pistol in the same stage.

I would value any input on this idea either in the planning side or after trying it. My whole concept is to get more people involved in the shooting sports, and to get more trigger time for myselfJ

Sign in Saturday is 9:30 the match starts at 10:00

Cost is $15 for the first gun $10 for the second.

SEE YOU ON THE RANGE!!!

Robert Carlile
Alpha Training Academy
2366 w 530 rd
Pryor, Ok. 74361

918-373-1911

[email protected]

www.alphatrainingacademy.com

Latest posts

Top Bottom