Steel Challenge/USSA/Sun. 6th

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

G Law

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Come on out to USSA for a Steel Challenge match this coming Sunday, June 6th. Sign in starts at 9:16 and shooters meeting at 10am. It is a mere $15 to shoot for non members, $10 for USSA members and $5 to shoot that second gun. The usual divisions will be recognized: centerfire pistol, optic and ironsight...rimfire pistol, optic and iron and rimfire rifle, optic and iron.
We will shoot the front 6 bays.
Bring it! Gary

saryan

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Come on out to USSA for a Steel Challenge match this coming Sunday, June 6th. Sign in starts at 9:16 and shooters meeting at 10am. It is a mere $15 to shoot for non members, $10 for USSA members and $5 to shoot that second gun. The usual divisions will be recognized: centerfire pistol, optic and ironsight...rimfire pistol, optic and iron and rimfire rifle, optic and iron.
We will shoot the front 6 bays.
Bring it! Gary

Im down!

Euclid

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Gary, thanks for running the match and for the training/pointers you so graciously took the time to offer after we were done shooting. It was very helpful and most appreciated.

Tony

RustyZX9

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Another great day at USSA and another great Steel Challenge match from Gary and company. Thank you all very much for all of the work that goes into this. Also thank you very much to FGST for another great day of shooting!

Keelty

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Awesome day at USSA shooting the steel challenge!!

Thanks to Match Director Gary for running this awesome match and having food every time!! He sure knows how to treat us Fat Guys!!!

Thanks to everyone that helps Gary including Mrs. Gary and Rob and Josh and the rest of the folks that I am leaving out.

Great times with our dual citizenship FGSTer Rusty as always!

The weather was even tolerable!

Sorry I had to leave as soon as I was done to run a service call.

Latest posts

Top Bottom