Sti Spartan 1911

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GlockPride

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
They are located in my hometown. I have toured their facility. It's very nice, modern and consists of many highly technical machines. They also export as many guns out of country as they sell here.
I purchased a Ranger II from them and had it for about a year. Very nice gun for the price, but could never get used to the shorter grip.

Hope this helps! They are nice guns, not the caliber of say a 'Nighthawk' but a precise and crisp gun nonetheless.

Rolando

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I think they're good to go. If I remember correct they are a philippine frame and slide but are quality checked in Texas by the STI guys that have a good reputation for quality production guns used by a lot of IPSC guys. The Spartan is their "value" gun.

cigman1st

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I have the Ranger II and have loved it. The only reason mine will be finding a new home is I finally got a Wilson. I honestly shoot both about the same but the Wilson feels like it is on roller bearings. My only twitch about my STI was the finish, but I had Mike at Accurate Iron Cerakote it and smooth it up. It is beautiful and runs like a champ. If only .45acp was easily attainable and at 10 years ago prices I wouldn't mind feeding both.

TonyT

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I do not have any expereince with the STI Spartan but my Trojan in 40 S&W has been an excellent performer. I believe that STI builds quality guns. I am also impressed with myu recently purchased dan Wesson PM-9 is every bit as accuaret and relaible as my DW~ Pointmans in 40 S&W and 45 ACP.

Latest posts

Top Bottom