Still in shock - Be thankful...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BallisticBiker

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
so you missed the dancing girls? check around the 2 minute mark

Dancing girls? 2 minutes? Nah...I couldn't get past the thing singing (?) at the intro! Thanks, but I've seen plenty of girls dance without having to click that vid for a third time. haha
Guess I'm just not cultured enough...oh well, I'll live.

Old Fart

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Welcome, I've plenty of friend out in the western oblivion and am quite familiar with the communist agenda. Enjoy your freedom here and help us keep it.

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Yes, it was a mass boating collision in the dead of night, almost all of us were involved, all our guns are somewhere at the bottom of the lake, never to be found again; buried in several feet of muck and catfish poop, So now we just sit around and remember how we used to have safe fun shooting them but now that we don't have any, we just sit around. But welcome anyway; have a seat.

Revived

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Haha… too funny… Thanks for warm welcome all… oh - and a special thanks to caojyn for the video entertainment.. Let me set the record straight (pun intended) not all of us from CA identify so strongly with our feminine side… got a good laugh from that clip - lol…
Congrats to Coded-Dude on the CCW app… for those that don’t know - in CA getting a CCW is laughable at best… and as silly as it sounds - trying to defend yourself no matter how right you are will typically ruin your life anyway… even if the police find you justified… the bad guys’ family will sue you for large money in civil court and win… Nice to hear from a fellow Calgunner… and for any others - my home club is/was USI in Concord(NorCal) - if you shot there with any regularity we would probably recognize each other…
Ballistic Biker - thanks for the lunch invite… Please keep me on the list and I will definitely make the next one…

Latest posts

Top Bottom