Stillwater Gun Show Report???

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

3inSlugger

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Pretty cool show. It was a small show, not gonna lie. But it was also IN Stillwater, so that makes up for it.

As usual, the admission price and the prices at the show were low.

I walked away with some fun stickers and a 7in KA Bar for $64.

I met Superdave and 870WingBlaster and henschman. I think I saw Old Phart.

Going back tomorrow just because I can.

Thanks again Superdave!

71buickfreak

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I was there this afternoon for an hour or so. Had my badge on, saw a few of you guys, but every time I saw one I was talking to someone else. Didn't make any deals, but think I might go back tommorow for 10 lbs of tanneries for $45

Tin Star Firearms

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
If you are in the area, it is a good show. Some of the more obscure guns I have seen in a bit but I have not been to a gunshow in quite a while. Nice selection of knives and holsters. Several private collections if that is your thing.

Thanks Superdave for bringing a show to Stillwater.

henschman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It was nice to put some faces with names. The best deal I saw there was Franson Firearms selling PSA stripped lowers for $95 out the door. My dad just told me he wants to put together an AR, so I am sending him back there today to pick one up.

O4L

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
The best deal I saw there was Franson Firearms selling PSA stripped lowers for $95 out the door.

I agree that was the best deal there. I didn't see anyone even looking at them.

I probably should have picked one up, but I am not planning on building an AR anytime soon.

henschman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Oh yes, and I got 5 brand new P-mags with windows for $10 each from the guys with all the fancy painted mags/lowers and stuff... I forget their name. 4 green and 1 black. The mags were out of the packages and only 2 had the snap on lid, but still a good deal. They don't match my FDE rifle, but oh frickin well.

Latest posts

Top Bottom