Stilwater Gun Show Timing Question? opinions

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

superdave65

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have a tentative date for September 14-15th to hold a Gun Show Stillwater. There is a OU homegame that weekend, is there something else that I'm missing. What do you guys think?

3inSlugger

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
This just made me hyper. :hyper:

I will be there...I will be in school...but I will try to volunteer or help out if possible.
PM me if ya want help with flyers or anything.

becker_atc

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
same here i live south of chickasha but im there nearly every weekend, parents live between stillwater and ponca and my girlfriend lives in perkins. If help is needed ect dont be scared to ask. I assume this is at the payne county fairgrounds east of town a bit? nice place...

streak

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
looks like a home game in stillwater not O-Whoo ;) http://www.okstate.com/sports/m-footbl/sched/okst-m-footbl-sched.html stillwater gets pretty crazy on game day lotta people in town could be good thing

it does get pretty crazy with lots of extra people there but you have to remember that most of the people there will be visitors hittin up the eateries and college gear shops. If you can figure out how to get them to the show first your GTG. IF you cant figure out how to get out of towners there that day you will be in trouble. Frankly, many of the locals work those days as the revenue stream those days is HUGE for the town. ALso the traffic sucks so much that many wont get out once the crowds start rolling in.

however if the game doesn't start till 6 or so it would still okay i think

OKC03Cobra

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
it does get pretty crazy with lots of extra people there but you have to remember that most of the people there will be visitors hittin up the eateries and college gear shops. If you can figure out how to get them to the show first your GTG. IF you cant figure out how to get out of towners there that day you will be in trouble. Frankly, many of the locals work those days as the revenue stream those days is HUGE for the town. ALso the traffic sucks so much that many wont get out once the crowds start rolling in.

however if the game doesn't start till 6 or so it would still okay i think

The game starts at 1:00 p.m.

austin.brown

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
If I am available I will help also. I will b there to trade/buy. Like the others said Stillwater is a mad house on game day. I suppose you are having it at the fairgrounds? Getting people out there will b key.

Latest posts

Top Bottom