Stippled G26 Grip

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

grwd

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Ive done hundreds of glocks, one was a g22 that came under recall after the texturing. Glock replaced the frame, I retextured it.

Also, if anything i do to a gun causes any failure or breakage or malfunctioning; regardless if the warranty is voided or not, its covered by me, and that is far and above better than any manufacturer's warranty. Any reputable shop should be the same.

also, I totally agree with most of you; 99% of the jobs out there look like butt. Its worth noting that they almost all do help with properly gripping a gun, however.

marshrat

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
I love the stippled look and feel, but it would be hard for me to buy stippled from an individual that did it themselves. I just don't have that kind of faith in someone else, at least in my neck of the woods. At best, I would be severely hesitant unless done professionally.

OUinLA

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
I wouldn't buy anything stippled but the guys that do it great get extra money for their pistols.

The guy I know that does stippling in the metro usually adds a beaver tail and does some work on the trigger guard (on glocks). His mods seem to make it more comfortable to shoot beside the grip. Everyone I know that had it done say its night and day. His work raises the cost, obviously.

Latest posts

Top Bottom