Stolen golf clubs

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jdubya

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
If anyone sees a digital camo Ping Hoofer bag, please start asking questions. I had mine stolen with the Mizuno MP-52 irons with Winn digital Hero grips, Nike putter, Callaway FTiQ driver and Callaway Tour X 460 driver all inside. Has a blue Amphibian golf towel on it with a couple other towels. The bag is the obvious tip-off. They were a very limited edition and Ive never seen another one.
They were stolen from my garage while I was home along with a couple sets of older irons and woods. The older ones werent much to look at. My good set listed above was valued at close to $2400 replacement. Any help from the golfers on here would be greatly appreciated and I would gladly give a reward for the return of the clubs.
Had two coins inside as well. One was a Sgt Dragus memorial coin and my St Lukes Methodist Church membership coin.

gsarg

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'm not a golfer, but I hate thieves. Jonathan Dragus was a good friend of mine. Hopefully the jacka$$ that stole them will get what's coming to him. Assuming you've already filed a report, hit the pawnshops and watch Craigslist

okietool

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Bulletin boards at area courses. Look for parts of your set for sale & post a list of the clubs. I trust you have sn's.
Call or email as many courses as you can within 100 miles (my number, no particularly good reason to pick it).
Good luck.
Try thrift shoppes.

Latest posts

Top Bottom