storm cost update

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shadowrider

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
All these pukes see is $$$ signs and an opportunity to get dems elected.

I'm paying $4.88 per month extra. My mom's whole house generator ran on NG for 9 straight 24 hour days during the deep freeze and her bill went up about $45 that month. "Eff those guys, if they think it's exorbitant.

trekrok

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I still find it difficult to believe there was no way to hedge against a price spike like what occurred. So it's a 100 year storm or whatever, that should have made the 'insurance' pretty cheap.

TinkerTanker

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I still find it difficult to believe there was no way to hedge against a price spike like what occurred. So it's a 100 year storm or whatever, that should have made the 'insurance' pretty cheap.
We'd need to enact a tax to build a nat gas holding area. Imagine that being in the back yard!

TinkerTanker

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It's be a damn better use of the land than wind and solar farms.
You got me there! 😂
I was thinking more along the lines of futures hedging or loyds of london coverage or??
I think premiums over the 100 years would be a weak spot for any politician that enacted it. Oklahoma doesn't like recurring debt.

Latest posts

Top Bottom