Suggestions on where to buy bulk 9mm

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

huskres

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
just wait two weeks to the big show, SgAmmo will be there, save you shipping and tax will be included... SGAmmo has great prices but when you tack on shipping, however cheap it is, along with tax you don't save as much.

If you load your own, Mitch at JK, can help you load 1000 rds for $80 and an hour of you time. Of course you need a press, but with a Dillon 650, it's a shor hour and your done.

SGammo is out of the gun show business.

ratski

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Even still. S&B at that price is good. I wonder what the "police" version is for 20 bucks more. That looks more like what I have had in the past and I've shot a ton of that stuff. I love it.

dave

ratski

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
And this is even better:

http://palmettostatearmory.com/index.php/featured/blazer-9mm-luger-115gr-fmj-50rd.html

Blazer Alum 9mm Luger 115gr FMJ 50rd 3509 - $9.99 ($199.80 for 20 boxes aka 1,000 rounds)

Personal opinion only, based on my experiences with Blazer aluminum.

Even at 19.98 for 1000 rounds that would be overpriced for that crap.

I have NEVER had ANY luck with blazer aluminum. If I had any I would gladly give it away (that is what I did with the last of it that I had).

Crap, crap, crap.

Dave

Latest posts

Top Bottom