Suggestions where to buy some nice, finished lumber..

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Droff

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'd prefer to stay away from Lowe's or HD, more interested in a lumber mill or that type of business. I'm looking for hardwood, maple, cherry or walnut, finished on 3 sides (I don't have a planer). I can sand, but I can't handle a rough cut on the face. Maybe 100 board feet or so.
Something close to eastern OKC if anyone knows of a place.
Thanks.

Rick W

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Try McKinley Hardwoods, 1815 S. Agnew- 235-4411.
They are generally wholesale, but if you tell them you're buying 100 board feet, I'm sure they'll talk to you.
Rick W

crrcboatz

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
If you were closer to Chouteau I d recommend the Amish lumber yard at Mazie. If I need the good stuff for a project I still drive there to buy my lumber. Without a doubt the finest grade stuff available. Cash talkes.

crrcboatz

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Directions or address?

http://www.merchantcircle.com/business/Mazie.Lumber.And.Hardware.918-476-5278/map

It is south of the 412/69 intersection that is south of Chouteau. I'd say about 6 miles or so south. When you get near you will see a lonnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnng metal bldg on the west side of the road. Turn west at the first road BEFORE you drive past the bldg. You will cross railroad tracks that parallel US69. Cross over the tracks on the first road north(or before) you get to the loooooooooooooong bldg. I believe the lumber yard will be easy to see after you cross the tracks. I have only used cash for my purchases there. I was told to do so by a friend that put me onto the place. The Mennonites according to him only accept cash. The sheet materials are also some of the best I have ever seen.

Latest posts

Top Bottom