Superbowl commercials . Which ones do you like?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ez bake

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I can tell you that the Go-Daddy noisy kiss between the chubby nerd and the hot chick just about made me lose my lunch. I can't imagine that got them more business.

WTF Go-Daddy?!?!?!

Walrus

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Agree on the Dodge Ram commercial with Paul Harvey. 2nd was the baby Clydesdale in the Budweiser commercial. The little girl getting everyone in drag to share her Doritos was funny. Go Daddy and Calvin Klein bombed.

ronny

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
For years I have absolutely hated Dodge commercials. Their attempt at macho really sucks. This latest commercial is a 180. When it came on, I told my wife this would be a winner and I couldn't believe it turned out to be Dodge.

farmerbyron

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I can tell you that the Go-Daddy noisy kiss between the chubby nerd and the hot chick just about made me lose my lunch. I can't imagine that got them more business.

WTF Go-Daddy?!?!?!

Saw that it took 65 takes to get that kiss right. 10 seconds per take. Nearly 11 minutes of face time with a super model for the fat kid. I think he was intentionally milking it for all it was worth.

http://www.examiner.com/article/bar-refaeli-ad-kiss-65-takes-to-nail-go-daddy-super-bowl-ad

Merlin72

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
As far as anyone worried about Paul Harvey backing or approving of this commercial this is an old quote from the man himself. " I am fiercely loyal to those willing to put Their money where my mouth is "

Latest posts

Top Bottom