Industry Commercials

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DavidMcmillan

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Two industries that put themselves into society as ones that you can turn to in difficult times, lawyers and insurance companies seem to be in a competition to see who can make the worst commercials.

I know there are so many to choose from, but one of my favorites is the “Pepper Wins” motorcycle commercials with Paul Sr. Poor old Murray looks like he has never worn a sport coat without a tie. That one is right up there with “The #1 attorney in the #2 business”.

I know, we all like to say that we don’t watch commercial television, but you can tell us about the ones you have “only heard about”.

SoonerP226

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I think the drug companies are running a distant second to the ambulance chasers, but at least the ambulance chasers didn’t introduce me to that now-ubiquitous side effect of potentially dangerous taint infections. It doesn’t seem to matter what it’s supposed to treat, they all seem to lead to potentially dangerous infections of the perineum, which they then go on to describe as “the skin between the genitals and anus.”

I could’ve happily lived another 500 years without ever knowing the technical term for the taint...

Latest posts

Top Bottom