SuperDaves Lawton Gunshow!!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

superdave65

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Contract has been signed, check has been cashed. I went to the Comanche county fairgrounds today and double checked the building, looks great. The event will be July 14-15th Good news is that they have no plans to re-pave the parking lot in the next few weeks. The show will hold about 200 tables. (six foot tables, sorry. thats what they have) I've already signed up some quality vendors but there is plenty of room for more. Tables are $25 each $6 admission. Still no beannie babies or scentsy. Advertising will be print, internet, flyers, tons of road signs. Hopefully we can get a few people to show up (joke). Same raffle for members. If you want flyers I can mail them to you, put your name on the back. When the flyer is presented for the discount is goes into a box for a raffle. Prize is a new .22 rifle. I'll post a pdf. flyer in the next day or two

AdvantageR1

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Hope to get to make the Lawton show. Hey Dave, I have had a ton of people asking when you are going to hold your next show in Norman. They really liked it and are looking forward to more.

NINEROUND

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Awesome. I hope you have a better turn out than the usual crowd that shows up at the Lawton gunshows. I'll try and spread the word around Altus. Do you have times yet?

mugsy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Whoo-hoo! I am looking forward to this one - we haven't had a decent show in Lawton in a long time, certainly not in the last year. The Metcalf events have been dreadful wastes of money.

BTW - I heard a radio commercial on 1520 AM (Talk Radio) this morning for an OKC gunshow this weekend. Will there be any radio advertising or is that too pricey?

superdave65

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
My gun shows are called SuperDaves gun show my informational site is superdavesgunshow.com or just look up superdavesguns on facebook, I update that pretty regularly. There will be radio advertising for the Lawton show. Once you get out of OKC the prices for radio stations get a little cheaper

Latest posts

Top Bottom