New rifle raffle for Lawton.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

superdave65

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have flyers ready to mail out for the Lawton Gun Show on July 14-15. If you don't know, here is how the contest works. I mail flyers to you, you write or stamp your name on the back of the flyer. You give the flyers out at work, church, shooting matches, hoochie bar, or any place that gun guys hang out. When the flyer is presented at the show it goes into a raffle. Whoever gave out the winning coupon wins a rifle. I have been giving out Ruger 10/22's a pretty nice prize. Over a $200 value. So far I've given away three rifles. The next one could be yours. Just email me your address and I'll send the flyers out right away.

email [email protected]

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I won't take advantage of it at this time, as the show won't draw many folks from the NC part of the state. If you ever get up this way, I'll be a supporter.

Skiluvr03

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
bump it up. print out flyers, show is almost here.
I don't know if you get PM's but when you first announced this and that you had fliers to pass out, I sent you a PM with my address long before you came out with this other link. I figured the PM was good enough and didn't bother sending yet another request to the other link provided. Needless to say, I never received any fliers and I work at a place with 2500+ gun lovers that won't see the fliers. My wife goes through ink cartridges almost once a month, so it wasn't cost-effective for me to print them. I'm not upset or anything, just letting you know that you missed an opportunity on advertising and I missed an opportunity on drawings. No hard feelings here though and I can't wait to see the show.

Latest posts

Top Bottom