Support National Handgun Ban?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Is a Handgun Ban Coming Soon?

• Not in my life time

Votes: 159 77.6%
  • Within 10 years

Votes: 23 11.2%
  • Within 5 years

Votes: 16 7.8%
  • Within 2 years

Votes: 7 3.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Bierhunter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
All this matters zero. All the government has to do is make it law that everyone has to have a national I.D. Don't do what they want??? They shut down your I.D. You can't buy or sell without scanning your I.D. Your guns won't amount to a hill of beans.

I think that is a more realistic possibility than a ban.

Through mandatory licensing, the govt can control what people are 'legally' allowed to do.

If a mandatory license gets put into place, then a lot of law abiding gun owners will technically be criminals.

okienate

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Seriously LOL at the people who said within two years.

How long did it take a certain narcissistic, populist, charismatic candidate-elect to do it in Germany? (4-5 years??)

Just because WE won't support one, does NOT mean it won't happen at all, or even soon.

Underestimation of the enemy, their tactics and their abilities to organize and act is a sure path to destruction, even/especially in the gun control/elimination debate.

Don't let LOL translate in to COL later.

bilboben

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I don't believe that the true majority of the people would allow this to happen. Unfortunately we are lead by a minority few people who think they know what is best for the rest of us. I hope the fear of being voted out of office continues to be the "hammer" it ahs been to date.

Latest posts

Top Bottom