Support National Handgun Ban?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Is a Handgun Ban Coming Soon?

• Not in my life time

Votes: 159 77.6%
  • Within 10 years

Votes: 23 11.2%
  • Within 5 years

Votes: 16 7.8%
  • Within 2 years

Votes: 7 3.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Popiyee

New to the site!
Reaction score
"The most foolish mistake we could possibly make would be to permit the conquered Eastern peoples to have arms. History teaches that all conquerors who have allowed their subject races to carry arms have prepared their own downfall by doing so. Indeed I would go so far as to say that the underdog is a sine qua non for the overthrow of any sovereignty. So let's not have any native militia or police. German troops alone will bear the sole responsibility for the maintenance of law and order." - Adolf Hitler, April 11, 1942

DarkLaw

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
One day, yes. Although I love my country and fellow citizens, I'm pretty sure that the majority will sit on their asses and allow the Govt to continue obliterating our rights, one by one. Just as Jefferson said, we will one day wake up to realize we have nothing (paraphrased).

I tend to be optimistic, but I have a severe lack of faith in the motivation of the majority to fight.

Roadking Larry

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Secret bunker in an undisclosed location.
I don't expect it to actually happen. A serious attempt maybe but who can say for sure. If was to be enacted I suspect there would be many (several, a few?) incidents of serious uglyness involving bloodshed, portrayed by the mainstream media as the odd crackpot/nut job/white supremecist getting wht he/she deserves.

peppersac

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
One day, yes. Although I love my country and fellow citizens, I'm pretty sure that the majority will sit on their asses and allow the Govt to continue obliterating our rights, one by one. Just as Jefferson said, we will one day wake up to realize we have nothing (paraphrased).

I tend to be optimistic, but I have a severe lack of faith in the motivation of the majority to fight.

+1. I dont know how many time I have phone offices and wrote letters. About 99% of the people I work with or talk to say "they won't listen to me" or "I don't care, it won't happen". Little do they know that there are useally more people for a ban that are being as loud as they can then people against a ban. The liberals always bark louder.

redmax51

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I don't think in the next 30 years or so.If it did happen,it wouldn't be with the help of ANY of Oklahoma's Congressional Reps. Steve

sleepyj

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I am surprised that the numbers where so dramatically in favor of keeping handguns on facebook. I would have thought there would be much less support on networking site like that. Gives me some hope that i wont have to have a boating accident where all are lost.

Latest posts

Top Bottom