Supreme's rule unions can't make non-members pay!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

twoguns?

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Dang and I thought you was a smart guy too...lets see physical problems , mental ,emotional, how about some spiritual problems.
How about being raised in an area that doesnt offer much, yea Some of them make it..most dont

The Fact is, Everyone cant do well in this world, what would the bullys do?

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
LOL, people get stuck and think they can't do anything but the job they have.

I spent tons of time after work at Vo-techs in evening classes taking and getting certificates for welding, masonry, cabinet building, residential and commercial electrical, Electronics, Computer repair, plumbing, and others.
Yep, it involved my free time to go to these classes, but I made a vow to myself that no SOB was ever going to run my life and I'd be able to get a job in several higher paying blue collar jobs to pay the bills and support my family. Have the certs to prove it.

Put in the time and it paid off, not only in the work place, but in real life by not having to hire contractors to work on my home, farm, or whatever.

If your hung up with spiritual issues, its you, nobody else. Its a personal choice.

Physical issues, I can relate to that. There are limitations that some can't work through, but in the overall population, few have those issues.

They are stuck in their jobs thinking they can't do anything else.
I have a friend that is with Work Force Oklahoma. He has to try and break job applicants out of their shells, get training and get back into being a productive member of society after sustained unemployment.

Oh, and thanks for the attempt to be an a$$. We are having a discussion, and going to that level shows ones intelligence.

Keep it at a discussion level please.

Last edited:

twoguns?

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I apologize if you think..Im an ass

As far as Your discussion there is no level, just what You think it is.

And Dont tell me what to do, your not the boss, and Im not doing anything wrong.

But , you can have your discussion,

Latest posts

Top Bottom