Supreme's rule unions can't make non-members pay!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Billybob

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Or Everytown for Gun Safety could take money from your paycheck to support their political objectives because you have an obscure job.

Why not?, Moms against Drunk Drivers gets government funding(tax dollars) for their objectives which are a benefit to society as a whole. Who's to say in the future Everytown will not also?

twoguns?

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Brilliant contribution to the discussion Raoul...

I thought so too.
You know when people bring up welfare recepients... genocide comes into the conversation, confinement at the least.

When someone is asked to pay dues to a Union( same as insurance), OH HEL! no we wont pay.
Butt they expect the same representation......as someone who pays for that representation.......oh heck not WE WONT PAY....

Now thats not what this post was about, it was a contract negotiation, Some didnt pay attention to ....cause they was bitvin bout havin to pay dues.

All Union members have a vote , if you dont like who your Union is representing ...Dont vote for them

And to think the Federal .gov making allowences for theyre agenda...not paying.....8/

SMS

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Broad brushes.

Not everyone who refuses to join a union expects representation...and it's already been shown that at least some unions aren't required to provide representation.

Go union if you want, I can sling some broad brush hate filled crap your way like Raoul did, but I won't because it doesn't do anything productive to the discussion.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
But, but I want to be a freeloading cheese eating rat. I want all the rewards and none of the responsibilities. Just like all the other rat bastard Union haters out there.

Sounds like you eat, sleep, and breed union membership.

I've never had to have somebody else represent me.

I let my dedication to my job speak for itself. 42 years in the workforce, I've never had to rely on somebody else to pander my issues for me. I stood on my own hind legs and spoke for myself. If they didn't like it, I moved on.
Life is about freedom.

twoguns?

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Broad brushes.

Not everyone who refuses to join a union expects representation...and it's already been shown that at least some unions aren't required to provide representation.

Go union if you want, I can sling some broad brush hate filled crap your way like Raoul did, but I won't because it doesn't do anything productive to the discussion.

Sorry, not hate filled .
Just showing the comparison between the haves and the have nots, and the willing to try.

Some Unions are good , some bad, but the Fed.gov throwing their own under the bus?

Just because someone is on welfare doesnt mean they arent trying,

If you aint been in their shoes , hell if they even have shoes.

Fluff all you want your a smart guy, be grateful you are , its Not Your fault,

twoguns?

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Sounds like you eat, sleep, and breed union membership.

I've never had to have somebody else represent me.

I let my dedication to my job speak for itself. 42 years in the workforce, I've never had to rely on somebody else to pander my issues for me. I stood on my own hind legs and spoke for myself. If they didn't like it, I moved on.
Life is about freedom.

Thats Great Dennis , but you know , some people cant.

You made it , Congratulations

Latest posts

Top Bottom