Surplus store in the metro

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SMS

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Yep, forgot about that one. I just want some bdus to work in and such

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Won't find many surplus traditional BDUs anywhere these days at a reasonable price, since most of the services adopted new uniforms over 10 years ago.

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
It's a good size metal building but I haven't been in, I'll have to make it a point to do so and take some pictures..

I’ve been it; although it was a few years ago. Much the same as that place Sam’s Surplus in South Agnew in OKC. I do recall the prices on surplus clothing and boots at the time was pretty high. More than I’d be willing to pay for a pair of Vietnam-era jungle boots or old utility uniforms, for sure.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

CutBaitNBlowSh*tUp4ALivin

I like rimfire and rimfire accessories. Yup. Mmhmm
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
There was an awesome place between Kingston and Madill that I bought all kinds of stuff (my favorite was Private Pyle's duffel). I still use some of it. Last time I drove by they just sold office furniture

Sent from my LG-LS998 using Tapatalk

Aries

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Didn't there used to be one in Tulsa on 11th street around Harvard or Yale? Or somewhere in that area? Haven't been by in in years, so it may have been gone a long time ago, but seems like I vaguely remember finding one there once.

Latest posts

Top Bottom