Swords Anonymous

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mr.Glock

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Cold Steel HD sword cane is what I have. Functional for walking and shish kabobing.

I told the wifey that I wanted a grass whip next. I have the push mower fixed but the grass whip would be good exercise.

Is this the one you have?

IMG_9580.png

AER244

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
My dad called them weed hooks.
I’ve not used a lot of them, but the only one I’ve used that actually worked was one my grandpa made. It’s 7-8lbs so it’s a workout to operate, but it clears its path pretty aggressively. No idea how many must thistles I’ve cut with that thing. After gpa died, the family went thru his shops and took what we wanted- I made sure the idiot stick ended up with my family. I still use it a couple times a year.

trbii

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Hi my name is Rick and I have a problem. I like sharp pointy things. All but the sword cane are mostly decorative, but most could be used if you had to. Not a sword fight but zombies, Antifa, BLM, other brain dead critters. Does not include the dirk which I am making a sheath for out of some old Naugahyde we have. It is to short to be placed on the rack. A couple others I would like to have but I doubt I ever get a chance to trade for.

View attachment 472771
A fine collection, RickN. The melee weapon leaning against the wall, at the bottom seems to be a combination Battle axe/Mace (with thrusting spike on top?). So versatile. Brings to mind Native American tribal war clubs, tomahawks, lances.

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
A fine collection, RickN. The melee weapon leaning against the wall, at the bottom seems to be a combination Battle axe/Mace (with thrusting spike on top?). So versatile. Brings to mind Native American tribal war clubs, tomahawks, lances.
Yes it is a battle axe with a final spike. One of the weapons I think could be used if needed. It has the weight and the blades appear to be sharp. Not something I would want to be hit with for sure. Really only the 4th one from the top seems useless. It would be hard to sharpen and it rattles.

Latest posts

Top Bottom