• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to OKShooters Association and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member

Oklahoma City El Cid sword for cash.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
68   0   0
Lets try again. I need money to buy a car. Make me an offer, worst I can say it no.

I have a nice "decorative" El Cid sword wanting to sell for $200

This is not a cheap wallhanger but a solid sword. Sword has a 34 inch stainless steel blade and a wire wound hilt. I would not use it in a sword fight but would be fine in case of zombies, liberals or other brain dead critters. I can neither confirm or deny that I may have sharpened it a little. New they sell for around $400. Cash is needed. Trade at my home in N Edmond.

Just FYI, my sword cane by Cold Steel has a stainless blade too and it is meant to be used. I think the El Cid could be used but I am not an expert. I do know I would not want to be cut or stabbed with it.

El Cid.jpg

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
68   0   0
This add reminds me of fishin. Rick's sword is his buzz bait. He just keeps throwing it over and over in the same spot. He knows sooner or later a big Ole bass is gonna get tired of it at jump up and buy it!!!!🤣🦈
Either that or we will get a new member who has taste and will want it to display with a flintlock firearm or two.

Latest posts

Top Bottom