Swords Anonymous

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Perplexed

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I told the wifey that I wanted a grass whip next. I have the push mower fixed but the grass whip would be good exercise.

But imagine the looks on your neighbors’ faces if you wandered around your yard at midnight, wearing a black robe and hood and mowing with that scythe, while Blue Oyster Cult’s “Don’t Fear The Reaper” played in the background…

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
We simply called these items "weed whackers," but the one on the right was the best of the bunch to use because the metal blade on it was much heavier and thus easier to sharpen.

Weed Whacker1.jpg
Weed Whacker2.jpg

2busy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Which one is on the right? It's upper and lower on my screen. We had the one with 2 arms.

Your screen is probably too narrow to allow side by side, so the one on the right is probably on the bottom. In other words, it is the one without two arms. The blade on that one is much thicker than the ones with two arms, thus it cuts better with more force and can be sharpened easier. Its blade is solid and not "serrated" like the other one.

Latest posts

Top Bottom