Tactics and maneuvers book

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bee-r549

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Im looking for some info on some good books. Wanting info on tactical maneuvering. Setting ambushes, defensive positions, offensive maneuvers. Troop movement stuff. Anybody got anything i appreciate it. Been interested for awhile and just haven't found to much. Thanks

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

Fyrtwuck

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
You might check the gun shows. All kinds of military manuals with different subjects can be found. First one that comes to mind is the Ranger Handbook.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
On Combat, The Physiology of deadly conflict in war and peace is a must read. Its kind of dry, but when you do read it, you will understand how some of the situations in real life concerning combat in the military and on the street can happen with LEO and civilians.

Do not miss reading this, all of the maneuvering, etc won't help you one bit until you understand why and how your body/mind works when SHTF.

http://www.amazon.com/Combat-Psycho...UTF8&qid=1444188549&sr=1-1&keywords=on+combat

bee-r549

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
On Combat, The Physiology of deadly conflict in war and peace is a must read. Its kind of dry, but when you do read it, you will understand how some of the situations in real life concerning combat in the military and on the street can happen with LEO and civilians.

Do not miss reading this, all of the maneuvering, etc won't help you one bit until you understand why and how your body/mind works when SHTF.

http://www.amazon.com/Combat-Psycho...UTF8&qid=1444188549&sr=1-1&keywords=on+combat
Wow been reading this book already. Its awesome! Thanks.

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Two must reads: S.L.A. Marshall's "Men Against Fire" and "On Killing" by LtCol Dave Grossman.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Top Bottom