Tag-along for Tricity gun club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

english kanigit

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
If anybody is headed out to Tricity on Sunday and willing to take someone along please let me know. I just found out about the place and it is about 4 miles from my apartment. I would really like to get a look at the facilities.

You'll notice I said 'look' not shoot. I just want to get the lay of the land and see what is available.

Ek

oldsoldier

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
If anybody is headed out to Tricity on Sunday and willing to take someone along please let me know. I just found out about the place and it is about 4 miles from my apartment. I would really like to get a look at the facilities.

You'll notice I said 'look' not shoot. I just want to get the lay of the land and see what is available.

Ek

The membership is closed right now, but you can get on the list. Check out http://www.tricitygunclub.org/

04ZREX

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
I would suggest getting your name on the list. They have people who don't always renew their membership. Just contact the president about how to get on the list. He probably can get you someone to show you around if your interested. They have their monthly meeting at the range house now. Check the Tri-City Gun Club website for contact information.

Latest posts

Top Bottom