Talk to me about lowers

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pokinfun

The Most Interesting Man in the World
Special Hen
Reaction score
That would be below average for my part of the world. But they may be cheaper in a more populated area.
being retired military I can get a transfer for $10 in Lawton, or unlimited multiple transferred at the same time for $20. I guess in Norman, just north of you, it is $10. being cheap, you could plan purchases around when you will be in Norman.

beastep

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
being retired military I can get a transfer for $10 in Lawton, or unlimited multiple transferred at the same time for $20. I guess in Norman, just north of you, it is $10. being cheap, you could plan purchases around when you will be in Norman.

This is true. But I hate Norman. The whole city area really. Its like trying to put a cat in a toilet to get me to go up there. She would have to be pretty damn hot for me to go.
But honestly its an hour each way and its cheaper for me to just pay $25 for my local guy in Elmore so thats what I usually do.

Owlcreekok

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Among the number of AR's and M16's I have screwed together, the only thing besides finish that gave me pause was the two or three that the upper and lower hinge pin holes were either sloppy or too tight. I had exactly one that would not accept the mag release without a little help from a flat needle file. If they can be made successfully of plastic, wood and laminated sheet metal, I have to believe there is little functional difference from one to another. My $0.02.

Latest posts

Top Bottom