Target Frame at OKCGC

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BJS

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
When I joined a few years ago, the director of the pistol range said 1x2's would also work. Just built it to the dimensions shown on the website and they should fit in the target holders.

penman53

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
The only range that supplies frames in good shape is the high power the the bench rest ranges. I have helped build several targets for use on the bullseye range to only find them shot all to hell the next week and not repaired by the users. It is impossible to keep up on building target frames when people shoot them up and don't help with repairing them. I have built a portable frame to take that I bring with me. Perhaps people should do the same.

andrsnsm

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
It is truely ashame that for the dues that we pay-they don't have target frames. It will all come back around sometime

I disagree with you on this, the dues we pay for a full year of use of the OKCGC facilities is pretty small, especially when you think of all the different ranges on site. Making a frame is easy enough and inexpensive for us to make our own.

Latest posts

Top Bottom