• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to OKShooters Association and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member

Want To Buy Utility trailer

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

OKRuss

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
12   0   0
Good day everyone! I'm in need of a single axle utility trailer and thought I'd post here since not finding what I want on CL or FB. We've got a redneck hunting blind without a platform stand. We'd like to set it on a trailer so can be moved around the property, if needed. Don't want/need it elevated. The redneck blind is 6' x 6' outside dimensions.

Ideally, I'd like to find a 6' x 8' trailer so wouldn't have to build any kind of frame under the blind. Realistically, I would settle on a 5' wide knowing it'll need something to raise it over the tires/fenders. The flat floor trailer(without any railing) would be great if the floor is ABOVE the wheel height. I figure will find a 5' x 8' with railing about 18" or so high around the 3 sides. If so, I'll have to cut some angle iron to weld onto the railing on sides in order to make a support for the blind to sit on.

Would be something like this picture just without the platform stand and bottom of blind sitting either on the trailer bed or on a metal support connecting to the sides. Thanks!

View attachment 397931

OkieJoe72

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
8   0   0
I’ve got an old Apache pop up camper that I was going to restore, but I’ll probably never get around to it. I’d be willing to sell it. I can get you some pics of it in the morning, but here’s an example. Mine doesn’t have the upper sides or roof.

A7E76424-7F3B-4045-B9F7-142FEFCF1040.jpeg

retrieverman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Weld up a skid to mount it on. Put a solid anchor on one end to drag it where needed.

If on trailer you will need something on end opposite of jack to steady it.

If ever needed, the skid and blind could be on slid on a trailer to move to new property.
You’re right! I use jack stands to “brace” my portable box stand, and it’s steady as a rock.

Latest posts

Top Bottom