• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to OKShooters Association and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member

steel flat bar, round bar ,angle iron..

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

madokie

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
i need some steel to make some things, need 3/16 or thicker,1 inch wide,plenty long ,i can cut shorter,,solid round bar 1/2 or thicker,angle iron 3/4 or bigger,plate 3inch x 3 and bigger,what ya got???

Mr.Glock

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
180   0   0
All these guys that ordered the Smoking Deal on the Rototillers, they come in a cool metal crate that has some nice small angle to weld with. Might put put out to them you’d take em off their hands if not needed!

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
16   0   0
Amazon!
I buy lots of rounds, and flats in steel, aluminum and brass from them for shop projects. Most are 12-16" lengths of various thicknesses and diameters. I can't drive to town and buy what is offered at the scrap yard for what I can get it delivered to my door.

madokie

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
All these guys that ordered the Smoking Deal on the Rototillers, they come in a cool metal crate that has some nice small angle to weld with. Might put put out to them you’d take em off their hands if not needed!
i do scrapping ,so i have plenty of thin angle iron from bed frames, good strong steel FYI..but i need the thicker stuff..since i will be welding on this ..

madokie

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Amazon!
I buy lots of rounds, and flats in steel, aluminum and brass from them for shop projects. Most are 12-16" lengths of various thicknesses and diameters. I can't drive to town and buy what is offered at the scrap yard for what I can get it delivered to my door.
yes i can believe that ,,where u are at,, here in okc plenty of scrap yards, but some want .40 cents a pound for steel scrap!!, if u can find what u want,, i am looking for stuff that someone might be taking to a scrap yard to get .06 cents a pound and i will pay more than that and it will help both of us out.

swampratt

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
69   0   0
I have welded a lot of galvanized no issues with it.
Do not do it in a closed up garage do it outside.
We welded a lot of it at FAA fans were used and shop doors opened never an issue.

I have built exhaust systems using galvanized corner post for chain link fence way before I worked at FAA and never any issues.
I never heard of zinc poisoning until I worked there.
I know you are not welding inside of a closed space.

Find a car title yet?

Latest posts

Top Bottom