Targets

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Milezc9

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
This may be a repost I'm not sure? I did a search for some keywords and came up with nothing.

What kind of targets does everyone use? I'm getting somewhat bored with just the regular black/white silhouette plus I have a hard time seeing where I hit if its a ways away in a bad lit range. I saw some dirty bird targets at bass pro that change colors I'm thinking about checking them out if the price is right compared to others.

boomermet

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I use the dirty bird splattering targets and they are great because you can see where you hit without bringing the target back to you...got em at academy..12 to a pack but I forget what they costs...

Glock 'em down

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I just use plain ol' white styrofoam dinner plates. You know, those ones that come in a bag of like 200 at Wal-Mart for about 3 or 4 bucks? I just draw a spot in the middle with a black Sharpie about the size of a quarter or nickel.

They are just about the size of a human head and sternum area. I figure, if I can keep 'em all on one of them, I'm ok. :thumb:

Latest posts

Top Bottom