Tax Return What to Buy

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RaysZ71

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Well that depends on if you claimed a bunch of kids or not. If you did, buy stuff for them and their education with that whopper earned income credit instead of slapping the tax payers in the face. Few things make me as ill as watching these people get that back and buy the new 65" plasma screen, and a PS3 for daddy while the kids where last years clothes and old shoes to school.

If you didn't you either owe money to cover EIC or got back enough to buy a happy meal.....

Wrong thread dude, what are you talking about??

nofearfactor

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Im self employed with investments and real estate so Im paying as usual. I already own a piece of a tattoo shop business anyways so Im 'covered' there. The wife makes almost 6 numbers and files seperate only claiming herself all year then claiming her and her kids at the end of the year, so she usually gets a pretty fat check back. Guess it balances out some of what I pay in. She is losing one dependant this year though after the kid graduates. She is putting what she gets back into the house,buying the youngest a truck, and then she's taking a vacation to Washington DC in the spring to visit a BFF who was transferred there for a couple of years.

vvvvvvv

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I was ready for another big hit like last year, where we pushed into the next bracket by a few dollars because of a couple of $130 W-2's, but this year my business deductions were able to bring us far enough down that I'm not too worried.

But this next year is looking to be a good year for me compared to last year. Second week of February I will have made the same as what I made in the last six months. I think we might get a small refund for 2010, so I think I'll buy some astroglide for my 2011 tax bill.

berserk

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Well if you DONT WANT to pick up that new Firearm.
How about some Ink
A buddy Here in OKC has a Tattoo Shop that does some good work

Lead Sled Devils Tattoo and Body Piercing
916 SE 89th st in Oklahoma City
405-629-0007

Right next to Christy Toy Box off I-35
I know he was giving 10% off for LEO and military
and runs a deal every so often of 500 all you can take!

Do you know Roper?

Latest posts

Top Bottom