TDSA's Urban Rifle Course Sept 22-25th

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Marshall Luton

Defensive Shooting Academy
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
This is our Urban Rifle Level 1 and 2 back to back. You can take the first two days or you can take all four. You may not take the last two days unless you have been thru our UR Level 1. This is very in depth rifle training that starts from the beginning of "THIS IS A RIFLE!" It's not too much for anyone. We've had gals come thru with their husbands and they have done just fine.

Tuition: $525 for the 4 day class or $300 for the 2 day class.
Round count: 1500 for the 4 day, or 700-800 for the 2 day
Gear Needed: rifle, mags, knee pads, ear and eye pro, iron sights or red dot optic

This is not a SWAT class that requires a lot of gear. You can wear jeans and load from your back pocket if you want. This is a class designed to teach you how to manipulate your rifle in various situations including one handed malfunction clearance drills. We have had US Army Rangers attend this class and they loved it! Force Recon Marines, Air Force SERE instructors, SWAT teams, police officers and yes, housewives have attended this class. All have left feeling great about their skills with a rifle. We have the best instructors in the business teaching this course. Billy Smith, Lance Jensen and guys like that are the ones who will teaching this class. You can't go wrong!

Sign up before the end of the month and we'll give you a 25% discount! That is our military/police/fire discount. All you have to do is check the box. We don't want you to miss out on this training so if you're a civilian we're going to give you a one time opportunity to use our military discount. We have a 100% satisfaction guarantee so you can sign up with confidence. You won't find training of this level for $120 a day anywhere in the nation. Hope to see you on the range.

Subsonic

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I went through their first Tactical Rifle course back in 2005 and I'd say that I picked more up in just that two days then I did spending four years as an Infantryman in a Light unit. I'll go through the four day class hopefully sometime next year.

Marshall Luton

Defensive Shooting Academy
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'm giving you guys a $175 coupon to take this class. Being able to receive the level of training that you will in this class for $120 a day is ridiculous! If you don't feel like you got your $ worth I'll give you the class for FREE. That's how confident I am in our ability to educate you and bring your skill level up. You can't beat this deal anywhere and I'm not going to offer the military discount to civilians again. Take advantage of this now!

Latest posts

Top Bottom