Ted Nugent for President!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dlbleak

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Administrator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
he would lose, but the numbers would not be as bad as expected. the one thing obama has accomplished is that America will listen to just about anyone.i would vote for uncle ted over obama though!

okiecgc

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
dlbleak said:
he would lose, but the numbers would not be as bad as expected. the one thing obama has accomplished is that America will listen to just about anyone.i would vote for uncle ted over obama though!

If I had the choice between Obama and Uncle Ted, Teddy has my vote.

David2012

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Wasn't Ted the first person to show a kill shot of a animal on a television hunting show? The actual impact.. with spraying blood and the animal dying. Seems like I remember that before him there was only dramatic music with a video cut-a-way right after the bow or rifle shot & before the impact on the animal.. then they came back after a commercial to the hunter kneeling beside the dead animal. Hunting shows have come a long way since then. Ted would have showed us all of the Bin Lauden take-down video. Under Uncle Ted, the Special Forces guys would probably have used a arrow with a lumenok to tack Bin Lauden to his bedroom wall. As an excited Ted would say, "Are you kidding me!" Then he'd let out a long belch, "Beeeraaaaack". :D

okiecgc

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
David2012 said:
Wasn't Ted the first person to show a kill shot of a animal on a television hunting show? The actual impact.. with spraying blood and the animal dying. Seems like I remember that before him there was only dramatic music with a video cut-a-way right after the bow or rifle shot & before the impact on the animal.. then they came back after a commercial to the hunter kneeling beside the dead animal. Hunting shows have come a long way since then. Ted would have showed us all of the Bin Lauden take-down video. Under Uncle Ted, the Special Forces guys would probably have used a arrow with a lumenok to tack Bin Lauden to his bedroom wall. As an excited Ted would say, "Are you kidding me!" Then he'd let out a long belch, "Beeeraaaaack". :D

Love it. Uncle Ted really knows about being politically correct.

Latest posts

Top Bottom