Tell me if this is worth to buy

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ride Da Fire

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Long Range Shooting Simulation Software :) so I can learn ahead and understand how to use the scope and master it.

9 years ago I crashed my bike ( I was hit by a hit and run while riding my bike home from a friend's house ) I was in coma for almost 4 days, I had a fractured frontal bone, broken mandible bone and tore up my right knee. When I woke up from coma I noticed my right eye was very blurry and I had double visions. Now, I don't have double visions problem anymore but my right eye however still a bit blurry and it will get tire quick if I focus into any object for a long time. I hope learning shooting long range help me to train my eye focus better and HOPE HOPE to gain back my eye sight but I highly doubt it.. once the eye sight damaged there is no gain back.....

bobcat

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
software is fun and can be informative but the best teacher there is range time preferably with skilled friends. Reading and research will only get you so far before a need to put crosshairs on target imho.

Latest posts

Top Bottom