Tell me I'm not alone

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

thaHooligan

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I still love listening to bob marley and sublime! reminds me of my teenage skater days, good times! I still have several sublime cd's that I jam out to in the garage when im working on things or lifting or just hanging out in there drinkin a beer.

RidgeHunter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
You're not alone, you have millions of Gen Y'ers who buy their goofy t-shirts and beanie hats at the head shop on your side. :tounge:

It's kind of unforunate some music is associated with drugs/pot. Just about all good music was made by people under the influence...but only some gets the stigma.

Pot makes good music. Drugs make good music. That's all there is to it. I'm possibly the worlds biggest "stoner rock" fan that's not actually a stoner. All my friends in my youth were potheads, and a couple still are...I listen to more "stoner" music than any of them. I just have good taste is all. It's about the only genre carrying real rock music into the 21st century in my opinion. Jeans, t-shirts, guitar, bass, drums and volume. Fawkin' A. Follow the smoke toward the riff-filled land...

Last edited by a moderator:

okiemaggie

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
*sigh* My weakness will always be the "arena" groups Pink Floyd, Emerson, Lake and Palmer, Moody Blues, Led Zepplin, Blue Oyster Cult (more cowbell).... Good thing they were mostly outside venues or we would have all dreamily suffocated.

Latest posts

Top Bottom