Tell me it ain't so....

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Glock 'em down

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
If you'll also look at about the 2:50 mark, you'll see a USMC Private delivering the death notice to the widow. I'm not for certain, but I doubt very seriously the USMC would send a dipshit private to do such an important (and difficult) task as telling the widow that her husband is dead.

I dunno...any of our ol' Devil Dogs here know if the Corps does that? I would think that an officer would have that job instead of an enlisted guy. :ugh2:

This video really saddens me. I had such high expectations for Jason Aldean. I was hoping he could carry the torch onward in the footsteps of the late, great Johnny Cash, Waylon Jennings, Conway Twitty and others. This new generation of country artists realy, really disappoint me. :grumble:

George and Alan really did speak the truth when they said murder had been committed down on music row, because true country music is sho' 'nuff dead. :cry3:

Blinocac200sx

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
My father in law was a Navy Chaplain. Apparently that was part of his job, though he was fortunate in never having to do that. But yeah, Chaplains would be officers.

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
What struck me was the general theme of the video, besides the KIA of course. Do we really need videos glorifying illegal drag racing, tagging, vandalism, etc.??? Not my kind of country music.

Buddhaman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
What struck me was the general theme of the video, besides the KIA of course. Do we really need videos glorifying illegal drag racing, tagging, vandalism, etc.??? Not my kind of country music.

The general point of the song was all the stupid crap people did when they were younger left memories around their town. I remember pretty much everything I did when I was younger that was stupid or just crazy and I could point out where I did it if anyone wanted a grand tour of Davis.

As for the video...I'm not going to knock Jason Aldean but I'm sure the director will be getting alot of crap for letting such obvious slips get into a country music video.

Latest posts

Top Bottom