Tell us about your time at the Wanenmacher's Tulsa Arms Show

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

D. Hargrove

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I do the wife and daughters jeans like that now and have been for the past 3 or 4 years now. I refused to shoot brand new jeans, so they go to Goodwill and the Salvation Army and buy jeans so I shoot 'em up. Levi Strauss should be rolling in his grave.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I do the wife and daughters jeans like that now and have been for the past 3 or 4 years now. I refused to shoot brand new jeans, so they go to Goodwill and the Salvation Army and buy jeans so I shoot 'em up. Levi Strauss should be rolling in his grave.
Remember when people were set up on the highway's and street corners buying Levi jeans to sell overseas? Russian fashion thing if I remember right. 501 button front drew the most dollars.

mightymouse

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I picked up a FEG Hi Power clone for a decent price. It looked a bit rough, but cleaned up nicely. It only came with one mag though, so...

Saw a booth selling mags that screamed "cheapest prices at the show". Mec Gar 15 round mags were $39.99. Midway sells them for about $25.
FEG's Hi Power clone is one of the most under-rated handguns out there. I've got one, and it is a shooter. Congrats!

Dumpstick

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Was out there Sunday morning, left about 2. Seemed to be more empty tables than previous trips, and more jewelry and jerky tables. Maybe it was just my imagination.

Sold a Ruger MkII, found a very nice S&W
14-6 with a seriously nice trigger. I managed to negotiate a price that worked, so it came home with me.

Then, I found a 3-screw Blackhawk 41 Mag that I couldn't shake loose from my hand, so it had to come home too.
Seems I've had 41 Mag dies for a decade or so, and nothing to load for.
This is the first time I've purchased a firearm to keep my dies company. Now I need a mold, and brass, and....

D. Hargrove

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
This is the first time I've purchased a firearm to keep my dies company.
This act of kindness shall be rewarded time after time, with straight flying Boolets, and shooting pleasure beyond the scope of imagination. Only the true connoisseur of fine weapons commits such an act of charity. You Sir have done a great thing.

Latest posts

Top Bottom