Ten False Flag “Type” Drills In Six Weeks

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

reddog1

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Ten False Flag “Type” Drills In Six Weeks

One false flag type drill down and nine to go. In a six week period, ranging from September 25-November 13, FEMA and DHS will have conducted ten false flag drills. My insider sources and my subsequent research reveals that in prior years, FEMA and DHS were not able to launch one of these drills more than six months apart. But now, we are seeing 10 false flag type of drills in a six week period? This is should be raising a lot of eyebrows especially given the fact that it was these kinds of drills which allowed previous false flag attacks to occur in such notable events as 9/11, 7/7 bombings and the Boston Marathon Bombings. Here is a list of drills and a few operational notes:

Dirty Bomb Drill in the Port of Houston on September 25th
Already took place without incident

1. FEMA purchase orders for over $14.2 million for MREs and heater meals to be delivered to Region III by October 1st. Distribution in Progress

If a prolonged blackout is in effect these supplies would be needed.

2. FEMA purchase orders for 22 million pouches of emergency water to be delivered to Region III by October 1st. Distribution In Progress
This speaks to a poisoning of the water supply which could follow a pandemic release or a nuclear detonation making ground water unfit to drink.

3. FEMA purchase orders for $13.6 million for MREs and heater meals to be delivered to Austin, TX. by October 1st. Distribution in Progress
The above speaks to the widespread nature of the attacks and is highly suggestive of multiple attacks.

4. $11 million in antibiotics to be delivered to FEMA region III by October 1st ordered by CDC. Distribution in Progress
This clearly speaks to a pandemic release.

5, Nine-week training course for UN Peacekeepers in CONUS to learn Urban Warfare, English, and US weapons systems beginning late July for 386,000 troops to be completed by October 1st. Where did these troops go? There is no evidence that they have left the country.
Meet your new martial law troops.

6. Great ShakeOut Earthquake Drill Set Oct. 17
Choose a fault line in the United States, any fault line. Mix in a little HAARP and you add another piece to the multiple planned attacks.
7. More Than 1,000 Banks Plan National Cyber-Attack Drill Oct. 16-17, Oct. 23-24
This is more of post-apocalyptic in nature in which the banking system will be taken down within a planned blackout. This ushers in a new global currency following the domestic collapse of the dollar.

8. Quantum Dawn’ Is a Cyber-Attack Bank Drill
Same analysis as #7.

9. GridEx2 Nov. 13-14, Power Blackout Drill
This simulated terrorist attack upon the power grid could prove to be the most promising for embedding a false flag attack.
Nobody in the media is asking why the unprecedented onslaught of disaster drills by DHS and FEMA. In the present climate, somebody should be asking questions.

7stw

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Crazy times ahead for sure. Prepare to take care of yourself and people you care about. Time seems to be getting closer to um... Go "underground"

sh00ter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I dont trust g00gle...I do use the call-in numbers to listen on the phone without using my data plan, and sometimes use the Tune-in radio app on my phone if I'm on wi-fi...but by far, the call-in numbers are the best...I think there are 4 of them, I know 3 of them and 2 of them have a commercial from Alex at the beginning but one of them takes u straight in. Let me know if u need them.

reddog1

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I dont trust g00gle...I do use the call-in numbers to listen on the phone without using my data plan, and sometimes use the Tune-in radio app on my phone if I'm on wi-fi...but by far, the call-in numbers are the best...I think there are 4 of them, I know 3 of them and 2 of them have a commercial from Alex at the beginning but one of them takes u straight in. Let me know if u need them.

Posted for everyone

1-512-646-5000

TwoForFlinching

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
i.imgur.com_8DvJGX8.jpg

i.imgur.com_8ZtUAA4.gif

sh00ter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
LOL...well it isn't free to be on the air...and he often says he loves the free market and capitalism...just not decadence that leads to left-wingers being legitimized and put into power...and on that note, here are the other 2 numbers I know of; the 1st one DOES NOT have the 30sec commercial at the beginning.

605-562-7701
605-475-5800

Sometimes if u call the number reddog gave, it is full and the other numbers let u through.

And on that note, it is amazing the guy is like 38 or 39yrs old...I guess stress and anger will age u faster...he looks about 52yrs old now compared to what he used to look like when he 1st got started in this gig:

www_getbig_com_boards_index_php_39d1d042512b371ab5888f2a610a193c._.jpg

Latest posts

Top Bottom