Tennessee gives inmate the chair

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SoonerP226

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Tennessee gives death row inmate the chair. Per reports, it was shocking.
www.byrnerobotics.com_forum_uploads_RickHannah_2015_09_13_0511edac8b7528bef86f5fa1c60204f20f72.jpg

John6185

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I remember being a kid in California-no less-when some guy got the gas chamber, it was on the front page of the morning newspaper. I think we need to bring back capital punishment, the bad guys wouldn't kill a cop because they know it was "chair time." We need an incentive to walk the straight and narrow and we've lost that with all the liberals and their bleeding hearts.

killerpigeon

Native off the Reservation
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I remember being a kid in California-no less-when some guy got the gas chamber, it was on the front page of the morning newspaper. I think we need to bring back capital punishment, the bad guys wouldn't kill a cop because they know it was "chair time." We need an incentive to walk the straight and narrow and we've lost that with all the liberals and their bleeding hearts.
It could be the "jolt of energy" needed to change attitudes. Agreed.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Dave70968

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
And yet places that do have capital punishment still see murders, including murders of cops.

If anything, it makes every murder after the first one "free;" what are they going to do, execute you twice?

Latest posts

Top Bottom