Texas AR-15 shooting: 5 killed, including 8-year-old in San Jacinto County, shooter still missing

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
We all know that answer…if homie ends up being illegal, this story will die on the vine

They're all probably illegal hence 10 in one house, but it makes me wonder if this isn't a common occurrence. Also wonder who confronted him, seems a lot of women got shot. Just know how confrontations go and who perpetuates them.

Just guessing but if you know your neighbor is a drunk azzhole that has guns, don't confront him. Cops ain't gonna send you back over the river, everyone knows that.

GIJROB

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It's not surprising. My family had a ranch in Mexico it got taken by bandits. I'm half Mexican <----- 🤠. These guys don't care, they just ran back to Mexico and come back with a new name in a week. It looks bad for gun owners they blame the firearm not the illegal piece of 💩. I better stop before I get myself in trouble. First generation American and damn proud!!

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I wonder why they didn't call the police?
According to the news reports LEO were no stranger to the shooters location. He had a history of firing the rifle at night they said as evidenced by the older spent casings in the yard and calls to the residence by neighbors.
For whatever reason, they didn't call LEO that night.

Latest posts

Top Bottom